Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Aloo AberiWan..

Asssalamualaikum,

Lama Dah inda update ah.. I did this masa aku di Cardiff usah.. so pada sapa2 yang berkenaan, yang ada kan masukkan any information dalam blog ani, you can contact Hj Shahrulnizam rah rumah, make sure kamu bagi gambar or we can find the gambar, expecially for the wall of fame for orang latest birthday..

anywhere, just for your information, I will not be home for a few days but will return to Brunei the latest on 24th August 2008, and will be returning to UK on 11th Sept 2008 (the earliest). So, I obviously inda dapat ku up date after that, but I can help pulang, you can just give me the family information to me especially birthday2 orang2 dalam rumah kamu ah.. ingat kan tu, I want to keep all thebirthday or any important date in our family..

Btw, kali nanti I am thinking of mengadakan peraduan tahunan masa ku balik ani nanti, but the game will be on P.Ramlee movies or Dance Mat Competition or Wii competition ,atu pun depending on how to get all the stuff.. sebaiknya before puasalah mengadakan.. kalau puasa kapisan tu eh..

Any suggestion will be appreciated and welcomed.. mbah jangan lupa ah contact me or sarul for all this information, kalau jadi ada ku bawa hadiah dari UK kali.. heehee..

So, bagi sapa2 yang kan tau the latest information that I could remember so far is:

1. Aku balik dari UK 23rd Aug
2. Sarin & Ka Tipah Mengadakan Majlis Tahlil on 24th Aug patang.
3. Sarinah and family belayar ke Oman on 25th August
4. Might have a family tournoment before puasa
5. I am going back to UK on 11th sept

Mbah jangan lupa ah.. bagi ku all the birthdate for everyone that you guys remember..


owh yeah, gambar ani duriang sarin birthday hari tu di rumah..

Maju Simpang Untuk Keluarga... haahaa


Taraaaa

0 comments: